Please contact our Customer Centre for pricing information 0800 100 123
Clear pourable liquid.
Non-ionic adjuvant and other non-hazardous ingredients.
To order this product contact the customer centre and place your order.
0800 100 123
To order this product online, login to My Ravensdown and place your orderLogin to My Ravensdown
Get a better, more uniform spray coverage and better chemical adhesion to the plant leaf
Improve the performance of insecticides, fungicides and herbicides that rely on a good spray coverage for best results
May be used with fungicides, insecticides and herbicides where a non ionic surfactant is recommended
Widespread® 1000 can be applied through most types of spray equipment. Rates are:
• 25mL per 100 litres or water with most insecticides, fungicides and plant growth regulators.
• 50mL per 100 litres of water with most contact herbicides.
Please read the label for more specific information and observe any use directions on the product Widespread® 1000 is being used with.
Widespread® 1000 lowers the surface tension of the spray droplet and improves spray retention by improving the adhesion of the spray droplet to the leaf surface.
• 12 x 1L packs per outer (box).
• 4 x 5L packs per outer (box).
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Store in accordance with NZS 8409 Management of Agrichemicals.
• Keep product from freezing.
• Store in original container tightly closed in a locked, dry, cool, well ventilated area away from foodstuffs, fertilisers and seeds
Please refer to the product label for product handling and storage details.
When stored appropriately this product should show no significant degradation for two years from the date of manufacture. Please contact your Ravensdown Account Manager, or the Customer Centre on 0800 100 123, for further information about the use of any product that is older than this.
Shake well before use. Widespread® 1000 contains an anti-foam to help reduce foaming issues, however always add Widespread® 1000 last when the tank is nearly full.
Widespread® 1000 is compatible with most commonly used acaricides, defoliants, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, and plant growth regulators.